We are a modern architecture practice.
We reinvent buildings as well as deliver new ones. We work at different scales – from exhibitions to large commercial and residential schemes.
We believe clear communication and dialogue from the outset of a project delivers the best possible outcome for our clients and end users.
We collaborate with others; makers, artists, designers and visualisers. A healthy studio culture is vital for a positive, active and engaging practice. Gone is the all nighter, the top-down Director and the copy and paste idea.
Our design process is driven by engaging and listening, testing and researching and working tirelessly to make sure the vision is delivered with precision.
We are based in a ground floor unit on Rivington Street, Shoreditch, East London.
- Archiboo – Winner, The Architect Pitch
- AJ Retrofit Awards – Shortlist
- Dezeen Awards – Shortlist
- FX Awards – Winner, Breakthrough Talent
- World Interiors News – Winner, Various projects
- World Interiors News – Runner up, Emerging Practice of the Year
- New London Awards – Shortlist
- Housing Design Awards – Shortlist
- New Architects 4 – Featured Practice
- Davidson Prize – Shortlist
Our Shoreditch studio hosts events during the London Festival of Architecture and the London Design Festival including ‘Brewdioshaw’ where we make and serve our own beer. We are proud sponsors of Architecture LGBT and other charitable events including ‘Streets of London’, a homeless charity. We grow. Studioshaw forest, through Tree Nation, grows four trees per month, offsetting 14.4 tonnes of carbon per year and supporting vital reforestation projects in central America.